Thursday, January 18, 2007

Unhappy end: the sad story about failed attempt of phentermine withdrawal from general use

Listen to me, Darling. Phentermine, our so loved #1 spam drug is obviously dangerous. Any mindful babe can check it easily via google (for lazy ones I'll post detailed explanation in next post).

Phentermine is addictive physically and psychologically, bringing serious side effects, causing disporia and personality changes. Many people have had had to go in to rehab to get off of this drug. Stop me! I've just promised you I'll prove this later, so I'll do (with some really nice pics!)

Let make us way back in time. The short story is European Commission Decision has tried to withdraw phentermine license. However, they failed because big old boys, some of the phentermine license holder appealed. It is understood darling: if You are Big Old Boy with Big Money you surely have all rights for spreading Your dangerous drug (dad, it is not dangerous indeed, please, please, please, please-please-please say it isn't harmful) over the world.

Continue reading >>

No comments: